1.10.2009

It's Trina's Time!!!


Props to Trina Turk's PR team, because she is mentioned in Domino TWICE this month! Trina Turk is not only known for her fabulous clothes, but for her glamorous stores! She hired Kelly Wearstler to design her clothing boutiques and they are serious eye candy........


Above are shots of her Los Angeles boutique; below are from the Palm Springs location... 



Well now Trina and Kelly have one more thing in common.....a collaboration with Schumacher!! Domino announced in their new February issue that Turk designed a new line of outdoor fabrics. The "Arches Print" in Bamboo is my favorite (that would be the yellow one in the middle, this scan is horrible, sorry!!!).


And the next time you are in the desert, you must check out Trina Turk Residential on Palm Canyon. The store carries items made with her signature prints, plus loads of others (like Missoni Home!!). I always make a trip to her shops when I'm out there (after hitting up J. Crew Resort of course!). 




Loving these lucite armchairs.....FYI!!


(all photos via Trina Turk's Web Site)

6 comments:

Alison Duffy said...

So fun!! I can't wait for a visit one of thse years.

TonicHome said...

What an exciting time - love the Trina Turk outdoor fabric too. It's all very fresh and lively and perfect for outdoor. We will definitely be using them for several applications right away.

The Steel Magnolia House said...

Can the LA boutique be my personal closet? Please! That is killer!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I love this! Trina Turks design just put a smile on my face. The just remind me of fun in the sun.

I love that shop! Those lucite chairs are amazing as is that great yellow wallpaper.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

I'm liking the chairs too!

Jen Ramos

'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Sara Gilbane Sullivan said...

who makes the yellow parrot wallpaper?