1.29.2009

The Domino Effect

It's been 24 hours since I found out that Domino is done. Like all of you, I was very sad and disappointed. First H&G, then Blueprint, In Style Home, O at Home, Cottage Living (that one really hurt) and now DOMINO!!??? So, for me, it's down to Arch Digest, Western Interiors, House Beautiful and Elle Decor. Those are all beautiful magazines, but in my opinion, they target a slightly older audience. I spent some time scrambling to organize all of my favorite Domino images, so I thought I'd post them here in one spot. At least they will always be available to you here......Oh and I even tried to order back issues, and they are sold out!!!!! 






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing could make me sadder.....

kelleyp said...

great images.
check your local library or used bookstore for old back issues. i know our library in Scottsdale sells tons of old back issues of many magazines that are donated from the community.

http://skintiniremedy.myrandf.com said...

I found the March 2009 issue at Home Depot in Laguna Niguel California today! Local Home Depots may have them. I was sooo excited!

Mabel and Zora said...

Just ran across this blog and am STILL sad that Domino is no more! It was my absolute favorite magazine and I've been trying new ones all year and still haven't found anything that even comes close!