3.11.2008

April 21st kids......


I am totally obsessed with Gossip Girl so I can't wait for new episodes!!!! One of the main reasons I love the show is the wardrobe. I adore the outfits; each character has a distinct style and I often recognize pieces they wear. My fave by far (perhaps it is my age, haha) is the character Lily Van der Woodsen. She always looks sophisticated and polished without appearing dowdy. This video is a good one if you are a fan of her character. For a little style inspiration, I picked out a few items Lily would approve!


An Hermes belt is a must!


Lanvin flats in multiple colors



the Cashmere tee - grey always works



4 comments:

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I too am anxiously awaiting those Upper East Siders! Love em. xoxo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brilliant Asylum said...

I had not thought of Mrs. Van der Woodson (Bass) to be the style icon of the show, but you are so right. This is seriously the best show ever.

style and grace said...

Thanks for the comment B.A.!! The drama on this show is beyond entertaining!!