1.24.2008

Miami Dreaming....

Will it ever stop raining? I feel like it never will. Living in Southern California I rarely dream of escaping the elements but I need some sun!!! I'm going to be Vitamin D deficient. I think I need to get on a plane back to South Beach ASAP....

Beachside at the Raleigh....all I need is a Pucci bikini, US magazine and a mojito........

After a long day by the beach, one of my favorite spots for dinner is Casa Tua. You feel like you are dining in someones chic beach cottage and the food is outstanding. There is also a private club on the second level and an adjacent boutique hotel. Casa Tua is run by Leticia and Miky Grendene, a gorgeous couple, who have backgrounds in the fashion industry. Even more than the food, I love the decor. I took a few snapshots last time I was there (I'm no pro, so don't judge!).

I love the zebra mirror! It adds some glamour to the coastal cottage feel.

You must go there the next time you visit Miami!! For now, I'm putting on my trench coat and wellies.....


3 comments:

SGM said...

Oh my gosh, what a dream!

Style Court said...

I love the design of this restaurant!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this restaraunt! I've never been there but I saw it on an episode of Sheila Bridges Designer Living...she interviewed the couple that owns the place who talked about how they came up with the design concept for the restaraunt. Such a cool place...